Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things that I love:

Since I had my mom's fancy-smancy camera, I got to take some really cool pictures. I LOVE close up pictures of faces. I love when the picture is crisp and the backgroud is fuzzy.Look at those sad eyes! Ben gets this thunder cloud on his brow before the rain falls.
He's part way in the front pack if you are wondering what the blue thing is.
Precious.
I have about a million more of these type photos, but that would take way to long to down load.
These were supposed to be thier own post, but alas, it didn't work the first time I tried and... it is late. Very sweet though.
Jadonisms:
If he wants a taste of what you are making he says "Tasty!"
He commonly exclaims "We made it!" and "I did it!"
He says "I like it" tonight he learned to say "I don't like it"  and as he fell asleep tonight he said half asleep "the movie, I don't like it"
Yesterday we were going out to play in the backyard and Jadon said "I get toy"  I said ok you can get a toy to bring in the backyard.  He came back with an arm full of Ben's toys to bring to Ben.

No comments: