Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet Benjamin!!

Sleeping soundly! Smiling, in sleep
Laughing, in sleep
Cuddling with daddy!!!
Benjamin really is a super sweet baby. He loves to be cuddled and only cries when he needs/ wants something. He loves just to be with you!
We went to Ben's 2 week appointment today, and he is doing wonderful!
For you number people, I am a number people :)
At 2 weeks Jadon was 7 pounds 3 ounces 19 3/4 inches
At 2 weeks Ben is 8 pounds 20 inches
I think the eldest is always the smaller, payback I guess!

2 comments:

J, D, and A said...

He is such a sweety. I am glad everything is going so well for you guys! I love the pictures of him!!! Can't wait to meet him one day.

Anonymous said...

He has Jadon's face with his Dad's hair. Its like there's a Kate version and a David version. Very cute, keep up the good work!